More on Soy
watch how big business is killing you with Food
Dow Chemical and DuPont, Monsanto, the same corporations that brought misery and death to millions around the world through Agent Orange, are now the driving forces behind the promotion of Soy as a Food Fit for human
Consumption. With the Help of the New Zealand Government and Medsafe.
Slowly but surely: As far back as 2001 Alarm Bells were raised.
See an Article By Elaine Hollingsworth from her Australian book ” Take Control Of Your Health and escape the sickness Industry”
The FDA is a Scum bag organization that cannot be trusted consisting of Some Congressmen and Senators on the Payroll of the Soy growers and Manufacturers who peddle this Snake oil.
Soy, Use Fermented Soy only…….
IF it’s NOT FERMENTED it’s crap food.
Are they are financing anti-meat and anti-milk campaigns aimed largely at those concerned about the “Animal welfare and the environment”, trying to convince them that imitations such as “Soy milk” are not only healthier than the real thing but better for the earth too.
There is no evidence that consuming soy products can improve health, reduce environmental degradation or slow global warming. In fact, the evidence suggests quite the opposite.
Properly fermented soy products like natto and tempeh have been consumed for centuries and do not wreak havoc in your body as unfermented soy products do.
Unfermented soy is very bad
Properly fermented Soy products very good
For example, the enzyme nattokinase—derived from natto–is a safer, more powerful option than Aspirin to dissolve blood clots, and has been used safely for more than two decades.
Aspirin is a dangerous product By Bayer and Others
Who’s a sucker then! where does that saying come from!!. Never give a sucker an even break.
If you don’t check on what’s going into your mouth today, you will eventually suffer tomorrow
85 Percent of Consumers Believe the Lies About Soy Unfortunately, many Americans still believe that unfermented and processed soy products like soy milk, soy cheese, soy burgers Tofu and Soy ice cream are good for them.
The FDA is the other Killer Organization. they have chosen to ignore the Dangers of Soy and deliberately ignored the findings of the National Toxicology Program NTP.
- The National Toxicology Program (NTP) is an interagency program established in 1978 to coordinate toxicology research and testing across the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We work continually to strengthen the science in toxicology, improve testing methods, and provide information about potentially toxic substances to government entities, scientific and medical communities, and especially the public.
Ever since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a Bull Shite health claim for Soy foods in 1999 Ignoring the The statements of the NTP and still continue to Ignore the Detrimental effects of Soy on the Human Body (which said diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease), Soy sales have skyrocketed.
In the years between 2000 and 2007, food manufacturers in the U.S. introduced over 2,700 new foods with soy as an ingredient, including 161 new products introduced in 2007 alone.
Unlike the Asian culture, where people eat small amounts of whole soybean products which have been Fermented,
Today Western food processors separate the soybean into two disgusting Golden commodities–protein and oil.
And there is nothing natural or safe about these products.
Says Dr. Kaayla Daniel, author of The Whole Soy Story,
Which Soy Foods DO Have Health Benefits?
The few types of soy that ARE healthy are all fermented varieties. After a long fermentation process, the phytic acid and anti-nutrient levels of the soybeans are reduced, and their beneficial properties — such as the creation of natural probiotics — become available to your digestive system.
The fermentation process also greatly reduces the levels of dangerous isoflavones, which are similar to estrogen in their chemical structure, and can interfere with the action of your own estrogen production.
So if you want to eat soy that is actually good for you, following below are all healthy options:
1. Natto, fermented soybeans with a sticky texture and strong, cheese-like flavor. It’s loaded with nattokinase, a very powerful blood thinner. Natto is actually a fantastic food eaten regularly, as it is the highest source of vitamin K2 on the planet and has a very powerful beneficial bacteria, Bacillus subtilis. It can usually be found in any Asian grocery store.
2. Tempeh, a fermented soybean cake with a firm texture and nutty, mushroom-like flavor.
3. Miso, a fermented soybean paste with a salty, buttery texture (commonly used in miso soup).
4. Soy sauce: traditionally, soy sauce is made by fermenting soybeans, salt, and enzymes, however, be wary because many varieties on the market are made artificially using a chemical process.
Are you going down to the fast food place for a “ Shite burger” sorry “Soy burger” or is that a Beef burger, yeah right it’s the one that can lay in a draw for six years and it does not decompose.
“http://vitaminarcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/soy-elaine-soy-Soy elaine soy pages147 to 151
Soy elaine soy pages147 to 151
The : www.soyonlineservice.conz link has changed to http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/soy-online-service/index-sos.htm#.W_cyQZMzY1I
Elaine Hollingsworth On SOY from the book “Take Control Of Your Health” Pages 147 to 151″