WOULD YOU FEED YOUR CHILD SOY?
Compelling Urgent Reasons Below to stop using Soy Products
- Suppose the FDA told you that “soybean, genistein, daidzein” are included on their “Poisonous Plant Database.” Would you feed your baby soy-based formula,
- Soy foods and beverages? Alarmingly, infant milk formulas are increasingly soy added, as are vaccinations, a direct injection of soy phyto-poisoning.
- Suppose the FDA told you they acknowledge soy as an active “estrogenic endocrine disruptor,” well-known as developmentally damaging, while at the same time allowing increasing soy marketing to target infants and children.
- Suppose the FDA told you that soy phyto-estrogens are equally developmentally health-threatening as all other estrogens. Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA told you that they know soy phyto-poisonous estrogenic endocrine disruptors transfer to the fetus during pregnancy and nursing,
That sperm carries potential fertilization contamination caused by male soy consumption. Would you consume soy?
Suppose the FDA told you that the 2010 NTP Brief on soy formula reports that there is
- “Clear evidence of adverse effects of genistein in studies with gestational, lactational and post-weaning treatment,” and that “Daidzein has an estrogenic activity of its own.”
Would you allow poisonous-plant estrogenic endocrine disruptors to contaminate your fetus, infant and child? Suppose the NTP*** referred to soy as a “treatment.” Would you feed a phyto-poisonous “treatment” to your child?
- Suppose the FDA told you they acknowledge more than seven hundred scientific studies proving soy to be extremely toxic to development, neurological function, and reproductive health, especially during fetal, infant and child exposure. Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA told you that soy is loaded with fluctuating levels of phytic acid, heavy metals, several toxic compounds, and inhibits essential enzymes necessary for normal development. Would you feed your child soy?
Suppose the FDA told you the 1999 FDA Federal Register reports, “GRAS status of soy protein food ingredients did not include a thorough evaluation of the safety of potentially harmful components, e.g. lysinalanine, nitrites, and nitrosamins, trypsin inhibitors, phytates and isoflavones (estrogens).” Would you feed soy-poisons to your child?
- Suppose the FDA told you soy phyto-poisonous estrogenic endocrine disruptors are not FDA approved as safe or nutritious. Would you feed soy to your child?
Suppose the FDA told you that the main soy formula ingredients—corn syrup, soy and sugar—are each developmental poisons. Would you feed your child soy formula?
- Suppose the FDA told you ongoing scientific studies reported by the best NIEHS scientists, including Doerge, Sheehan, Newbold, and Chang, along with multiple NIH scientists and physicians, report extensive developmental soy toxicity. Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA told you about the multitude of detailed scientific studies proving the soy estrogenic endocrine disruptor toxicity causation of (irreversible) autism, seizures, mental retardation, allergies, asthma, thymus damage, hypothyroidism, immune deficiency disorders, damage to pancreas, liver, and kidney, diabetes, leukemia, multiple cancers, metastasis, gender chaos and infertility—pain and suffering for a lifetime. Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA told you that the National Toxicology Program (NTP) report concluded outrageous “levels of aluminum found in soy (600-1300ng/mL) infant formula compared to human milk level of 4-65 ng/mL,” and the CDC confirmation of “brain and bone disease caused by high levels of aluminum in the body has been seen in children. . .
- Aluminum from the mother who consumes Soy can enter her unborn baby through the placenta.” Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA told you that Cancer patients, male and female, are commonly told to stop eating soy products due to the sure threat of estrogenic endocrine disruptor causation of cancer metastasis and that soy can interfere with prescribed hormone drugs. Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA told you people who struggle with infertility and reproductive disorders are commonly instructed to stop eating soy. Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA told you they acknowledge the toxic soy-causation of the extensive and irreversible destruction of developmental health. Would you feed your child soy?
- Suppose the FDA continues to ignore a year-long submitted formal petition requesting appropriate soy-toxicity warning labels especially during developmental exposure, as well as the withdrawal of soy-poisonous infant formulas. Would you feed soy to your beautiful healthy baby?
- As you know, ( or did Not Know )
- the FDA does not publicly reveal any of these multiple soy phyto-poisonous facts. American parents and their families painfully (and unnecessarily) suffer because of withheld FDA acknowledgment of established soy-toxicity, the worst FDA deception in American history.
- Overwhelming evidence reveals that the FDA continues to protect the multi-billion dollar soy industry over and above the good health and well-being of fetus, infants, and children.
- The FDA refuses to warn against the existence of massive scientific evidence proving beyond any doubt that developmental soy-poisoning is highly capable of destroying the good health and well-being of children and adults.
- This article appeared in Wise Traditions in Food, Farming and the Healing Arts, the quarterly journal of the Weston A. Price Foundation, Fall 2010.
- Suppose the FDA advised that Males fail to develop Testicles and a Penis within the 9-month Gestation due to Soy Products by being taken by Pregnant Mothers who have been Conned by The SOY Propaganda
- What’s worse are the Soy milk manufacturers who sell this Junk under the Banner of it’s good for your Health .!!
- ***The National Toxicology Program (NTP) is an interagency program established in 1978 to coordinate toxicology research and testing across the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We work continually to strengthen the science in toxicology, improve testing methods, and provide information about potentially toxic substances to government entities, scientific and medical communities, and especially the public.
- By Gail Elbeck, Investigative Researcher
More on Soy
Well watch out big business is killing you slowly but surely
Dow Chemical and DuPont, Monsanto, the same corporations that brought misery and death to millions around the world through Agent Orange, are now the driving forces behind the promotion of Un-fermented Soy as a fit food for human Consumption.
Un-fermented Soy is NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
The FDA is a Scum bag organization consisting of Some Congressmen and Senators all on the Payroll of the Soy growers and Manufacturers who peddle this Snake oil.
The USA Court sanctions the FDA from censoring the truth about the health benefits of VITAMIN C and VITAMIN E
Use Fermented Soy only…….
IF it’s NOT FERMENTED it’s crap food.
And while you are in the kitchen….. Are you
Still using that Non-stick Pan. by Dupont, Non-stick frying pans featuring
Teflon coatings must never be heated above about 465 °F/240 °C, a temperature that easily can be reached in minutes. At higher temperatures, non-stick coatings decompose and give off toxic fumes.
Are they are financing anti-meat and anti-milk campaigns aimed largely at those concerned about animal welfare and the environment, trying to convince them that imitations such as “soymilk” are not only healthier than the real thing but better for the earth too.
There is no evidence that consuming soy products can improve health, reduce environmental degradation or slow global warming. In fact, the evidence suggests quite the opposite.
Properly fermented soy products like natto and tempeh have been consumed for centuries and do not wreak havoc in your body as unfermented soy products do.
Unfermented soy is very bad
Properly fermented products very good Read below
For example, the enzyme nattokinase—derived from natto–is a safer, more powerful option than Aspirin to dissolve blood clots, and has been used safely for more than two decades.
Aspirin is a dangerous product By Bayer and Others
Who’s a sucker then! where does that saying come from!!. Never give a sucker an even break.
If you don’t check on what’s going into your mouth today, you will eventually suffer tomorrow
85 Percent of Consumers Believe the Lies About Soy Unfortunately, many Americans still believe that unfermented and processed soy products like soy milk, soy cheese, soy burgers Tofu and Soy ice cream are good for them.
The FDA is the other Killer Organization.
Ever since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a health claim for Soy foods in 1999 (which said diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease These Claims are simply NOT TRUE), GMO Soy sales have skyrocketed.
In the years between 2000 and 2007, food manufacturers in the U.S. introduced over 2,700 new foods with soy as an ingredient, including 161 new products introduced in 2007 alone.
Unlike the Asian culture, where people eat small amounts of whole soybean products, western food processors separate the soybean into two golden commodities–protein and oil. And there is nothing natural or safe about these products.
Says Dr. Kaayla Daniel, author of The Whole Soy Story,
Which Soy Foods DO Have Health Benefits?
The few types of soy that ARE healthy are all fermented varieties. After a long fermentation process, the phytic acid and antinutrient levels of the soybeans are reduced, and their beneficial properties — such as the creation of natural probiotics — become available to your digestive system.
The fermentation process also greatly reduces the levels of dangerous isoflavones, which are similar to estrogen in their chemical structure, and can interfere with the action of your own estrogen production.
So if you want to eat soy that is actually good for you, following below are all healthy options:
1. Natto, fermented soybeans with a sticky texture and strong, cheese-like flavor. It’s loaded with nattokinase, a very powerful blood thinner. Natto is actually a fantastic food eaten regularly, as it is the highest source of vitamin K2 on the planet and has a very powerful beneficial bacteria, Bacillus subtilis. It can usually be found in any Asian grocery store.
2. Tempeh, a fermented soybean cake with a firm texture and nutty, mushroom-like flavor.
3. Miso, a fermented soybean paste with a salty, buttery texture (commonly used in miso soup).
4. Soy sauce: traditionally, soy sauce is made by fermenting soybeans, salt and enzymes, however, be wary because many varieties on the market are made artificially using a chemical process.
Are you Just going down to the fast food place for a “s#*t burger” sorry “soy burger” or is that Beef burger yeah right it’s the one that can lay in a draw for six years and not decompose.
Elaine Hollingsworth On SOY from the book “Take Control Of Your Health” Pages 147 to 151″
see page 140 Animal Lovers why you should check for Soy on the labels
Natural Plant Based Vitamin and Minerals are only recommended…….. do not buy Petro -Chemical vitamins especially Synthetic Vitamin C **Elaine Hollingsworth On Vitamins from the book Take control of your Health
Needed for Health and wellness to retain cellular enrichment. To counteract this you need Mineral supplements which are a beneficial way to the living of life at optimum performances so if your shopping online choose carefully. recommended
Food and Drug Administration in the USA
FDA “This fascist department of America” has been called to task by a US Judge and has successfully secured Legal history by stopping the FDA from censoring the truth about the health benefits of VITAMIN C and VITAMIN E
Death by Doctors and Modern medicine
Dame Judith Dench “We Become Silent”
narrated by Dame Judy Dench featuring Mel Gibson on codex and the FDA Made by WELL TV A film by Kevin P Miller……..